The House League is made up of mixed doubles teams/4 players each and designated spares.
The teams are selected by the League coordinator to be similar in skill level with all other teams. eg. ABCD skill levels
A captain for each team will be pre-selected. The captain is not necessarily the A player.
The schedule will be set so that each team will play all other teams in rotation over a 2 month period.
At the completion of the first 2 month session, players will be re-organized to make new teams for the next session.
Awards will be presented at the ‘end of season’ banquet. One team from each session with the most points accumulated will be awarded.
Rules of Play:
1) Each Tuesday, teams will play matches starting at 9:00, 10:30 and 12:00. Please arrive early so that the games can start on time.
2) Each match will consist of two 45 minute sets.
3) The team captains will decide who plays on which court for each match.
4) Game point will be played instead of deuce point.
5) At the 45 minute mark, please finish the game being played.
6) Record the final score for each team. ie. Win or Loss
Winning team gets 2 points
Losing team gets 0 points
Ties get 1 point each
In the event of inclement weather conditions, the League coordinator will consult with the 9:00 captains and a notice will be posted on the website if there is a cancellation. If only some groups are cancelled by weather, those groups will make up the game at a mutually agreeable time and date.
Rain days will be cancelled, not postponed. Future games will be played as scheduled.